Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a bad premonition that iam going to be involved in an accident on the...

...weekend what should i do? Its not a dream neither a vision. Iam just keep seeing myself getting hit by a car or getting beaten up, or someone knifes me or shoots me. It only happens when iam awake. I have this really bad feeling something very wrong is going to happen in a small trip to a nearby town the next few days. The feeling is really strong to the point of extreme uneasyness. What should i do? Should i go and try to not think about my premonition or should i actually cancel the trip? Please give me some advice because iam freaking out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem with the above is that if you keep cancelling things based on intuition, you will never know if your intuition was right. Besides, there are a million ways you might avoid whatever this event is. If your intuition wanted you to avoid a car crash, it could just tell you to take a different turn, not to avoid an entire trip.

Maybe these visions are really just your subconscious playing with whatever is on your mind. When I allow myself to watch my subconscious slideshow, the imagery is ominous more often than not. People are dead or dying, there's angry or fearful screaming, ghostly voices, etc.

Sometimes I believe in a psychic sense, but I don't think psychic information comes in strong emotions. It's more like making the right decision at the right time or managing to show up somewhere at just the right time and somehow foreknowing that it was going to work out like that. Maybe it's just luck and confirmation bias or I'm somehow making use of non-psychic, subconscious knowledge. =\

Downloads
    Uploads
    Though some people may tell you to ignore it, I personally am a firm believer in listening to those types of feelings or premonitions, and have cancelled trips or outings based on those feelings. I believe God gave us intuition so that we can keep ourselves and possibly those we love safe in certain situations, even though the feeling may not make sense. If this premonition is so strong that it's freaking you out, it's there for a reason. I would cancel the trip and reschedule it for another time.