This dream was ridiculously long! I would wake up because it felt like a nightmare but then when id fall back asleep the dream would continue where it left off! It started off with me at some "safe house" for some reason(I guess i was in danger) and I remember going outside and sitting on a picnic table. I seemed to have developed a heroin problem(ive never had a problem with drugs) and i remember sticking the needle in me and feeling an instant head change. Then my mom came to pick me up and she said we were going to florida..I know random. The safe house was in Iowa(In real life I live in CA) and it seemed like the border to Florida was directly connected to where I was in Iowa. Now here is where it all seems to change. I lost my family and I was accompanied by a girl and her boyfriend and it felt like I was back at the safe house. It felt like we were on the roof when we see the whole world falling apart I cant remember what it looked like but Im pretty sure there were fires and it looked like a scene from a movie. I had my heroin on me and I was about to shoot when this helicopter flies to us and is telling us to put our hands up. The couple next to me does and I hesitate since I was going to shoot that heroin but eventually I did...i felt in te dream like the world was being taken over by our own government. Im not some paranoid heroin addict but I just thought this dream ws strange on how long it was..I dream vividly every night but it felt so real and the sad thing was was the in the end I wasn't anywhere near my family. Does anyone have any interpretations? Thanks.