Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a strange dream, can someone tell me what it means? (10 points)?

My whole class was there (22 students) and one girl kissed me; cuzz she was in some kind of club. so i went to wash. later she kissed me again. (both times on the cheek) and i washed again. here comes the weird part. that girl in real life more or less hates me, probably no one likes me (as in love) and it is unusual no-one kisses in my grade even not family in public. not like my class at all plz explain what this dream cloud mean

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is just your wish.Repeated kiss means that some body in the class wants to love you.Sure.Find out who is that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like you'll be very lucky! I've had a similar dream before! Good luck.

Junior Member FairelightSilverwings's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My guess is that you are beginning to like girls more than you used to and don't want anyone to know. You would feel embarrassed for your class to know. Perhaps they tease about things like this a lot. The reason you washed is because you don't want to feel this way, so you want to "wash it away" and pretend you do not feel this way. You are having feelings that are new and maybe scary,

These feelings are the kind of feelings that are private feelings and not something you want on display for all the world to see. These feelings are not dirty, but they are very personal and you feel sensitive about it.

The girl in your dream was "in some kind of club" probably because you realize girls are so different than boys and you don't always understand them. That is why it feels like they are from another planet of some special group of their own. In some ways, this is very true.

The girl probably does not hate you. In fact, she might even like you a little, or she wouldn't go out of her way to try to prove she does not like you. UNLESS you are mean to her, of course.

If you are being mean to girls to prove you don't like them, it is time to stop. It won't be long until you are wishing you had been nicer so they would think more highly of you. If someone teases you for being nice to girls, just smile and say, "Well, I'm just a nice guy, that's all. This world can use a few more nice guys," or something silly. Then change the subject or start doing your homework.