Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i had a nightmare one of my friends from high school became a prostitute?...

...i havent seen her forever?!? Im in college now, but she left a year before high school graduation. I had just gotten back from study abroad so was out of it...she said she was moving to hawaii, but didnt say why. I remember she seemed like she was pretending she was happy, but I thought i saw her crying in the distance one day on my way to class?
    She was one of the best friends I ever had, but most ppl hated her because she was very sexy and also open about her sexuality.
    I thought she would have a going-away party, but she left before the end of that semester even...no notice at all. I asked around, but everyone said "i dont know, i dont care."
    I was too scared to call her house thinking I would see her again, but my mom moved and i lost her number...ever since I worried...
    I am in my 3rd year of college, and had a nightmare last night I was in a small restaurant in Texas (we went to high school in Cali), and i thought this girl wearing lingerie dancing around a group of creepy looking guys was her. I asked my boyfriend to offer her money to sing a song from her favorite band (see if she knew the song). She seemed happy for a second seeing the song title he wrote down...but then back to empty-shell.
    She came to our table to start singing and I said, "Wait Cristina!" She seemed shocked and I knew she recognized me, but she acted like she didnt know me. She looked about ready to cry, but also like an empty shell inside...she walked away quickly and I got up and was like, "Wait! Please let me help you. You dont deserve this." I was going to give her just because when a girl saw and felt sorry and gave me and so I pulled out a bill and gave it to her.

I said, "I'll help you!" and she responded so dead-inside-like, "What!? you want to see the titties?" and started pulling up her shirt. I was shocked and told her to stop before she did it. I started trying not to cry. I wanted to tell her how awful I felt it took me that long to find her. Could this be a sign?
    I remember in real life her parents were really weird, but nice...but they made her do lingerie modeling and only cared about her looks. I remember watching 60 minutes one night with them and there was a story about a girl who tried giving herself an abortion...my friends mom said, "if cristina ever got pregnant, she would have the baby. I hate abortion." I was very innocent, but my friend had sex since 6th grade...
    I dont know what happened, but I miss her and worry for her still...could this dream be a sign though? I hope not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, it could be that you are immensely worried about your friend and the road she may have travelled. You realize that you are so young yourself and ask yourself can you help her or save her from herself? This is huge. Can you find her on other social networks or through school friends ~ see if you can find out where she is and how she's doing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ask god to interpret your dream and ask him to help you find her since he knows where everyone is, and you could try facebook since a lot of people use it