There were basically three parts to my dream. The first part was I was in my chemistry class at school, just doing usual stuff. Then I saw this HUGE rat that was running everywhere, my teacher was smiling while all of us put up our legs. There was also this small rat that was jumping on everyone's head. (this part is reoccuring, I had it a few times)

The second part is that (this is were its really chaotic) - I had some sort of fight with this creature, the creature was an octopus but with a human head. And it was very bloody. But then later we made up. we were undergorund. then it switches to me helping it out of a drain hole. Once it comes out of a drainhole it turned into this human, and this head came out of its stomach. And I saw many others that were like this creature. (this part was also reoccuring, and in my perspective- however I was a boy in the dream, in real life im a girl)

The third part of the dream was that I was walking in this foothpath, finding a way out- but there were fences everywhere and I couldn't find a door anywhere. So I had to jump over the fence. (this part of the dream is reoccuring, but last time I could find a door) then after that I saw these bunch of people talking to this fortune teller (last time in my dream I talked to him, and he tricked me with something, but this time its like continuing and I know i shouldnt go to him again and just follow my own path) after I passed the fortune teller, I was suddenly in this very busy busy market. The sky was like early, rainy morning, the ground was muddy. I went into this shop, where I met a person (who was apparently my friend) and this other random girl (who is a girl I hardly talk to in my french class), that random girl was making fun of my friend in real life because of her cultural dress- I slapped her because of that.

After that it suddenly switched to this shaky, wobbly bridge which I had to walk across with heaps of other people. We were walking without getting noticed by these 5 people on a boat that was flying. I could only see one side of their faces. and they looked like they had no expressions and they were our enemies or something. Then after I passed the bridge, it suddenly turned into a war scene. I became Thom Yorke (singer from radiohead) and everyone around me got shot and died. I was trying to hide, they kept shooting me, lots of them hit me but they weren't powerful enough to make me die. I pretended to get shot and die so they would go away. hours passed and it was dark. This person with a head of wolf came and saw me. it also thought i was dead. It then started preparing me for its dinner. It shaved half the hair of my head. then it starting to cut me, then I couldnt take enough. the blood coming out of me were white, I think i was an android. I looked at the wolf person with a betrayed angry look. Then I turned into the wolf person and thom killed me. Then thom started to run back from the way he came, towards the bridge. Then I woke up.

This dream is so much like the song paranoid android by Radiohead, except weirder and not really political. So what do you think?
Oh I also saw this bright big fire where the wolf person was going to roast me in.