Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a dream that I was being attacked by an enormous black bull in an open...

...field in south America ? When I tried to hide the bull found me and braced his head up against me and my left arm was in his mouth then the bull just lay down and wouldn't move with my arm in his mouth, I wasn't really scared but I was screaming for help because I was unsure of what would happen next. What does this mean?

Downloads
    Uploads
    To dream of an open field, it may represent your yearning for freedom or you may have already obtained independence. This feeling of no worries will provide you with state of relaxation. An open field in your dreams may also illustrate your wish to escape from the hardships of reality.

To dream that you are hiding, suggests that you are keeping some secret or withholding some information. You may not be facing up to a situation or not want to deal with an issue. However, you may be getting ready to reveal and confess before somebody finds out. If you are hiding out of danger, then you should consider those things in your life that propose a threat to you.

Being attacked can also represent a situation where you feel or fear your boundaries being crossed or your integrity compromised by someone else. Or, a fear of persecution, hostility, aggression, criticism, etc. from by another person or by "people in general."

To dream of a bull indicates areas of your personality that are persistent and tenacious. This suggests that you need to stand up and take control. It can also symbolize wealth and great success. Perhaps you need to be more open-minded and accept the views and opinions of others.
    Bulls can also represent hidden passion, enthusiasm, strength, and masculinity. To see an untamed raging bull suggests that you may be expressing your sexuality too openly. The bull may also reflect someone you know who was born under the astrological sign of Taurus.

Feeling scared in dreams signifies that your achievements may not be as successful as you had hoped. You are having anxieties around certain circumstances of your life, possibly related to people who you are not able to trust. However, your worries will be temporary and short-lived.

If you scream in your dream, it means that you are finally expressing an emotion that you have been withholding.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Run!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It means that your pillow has a chemical in it called hydrochronic flouride which induces nightmarish hallucinations when you go to sleep.