I just woke up from this really vivid dream where me and my friend were both raped by the same guy (but have no memory of it) and were both pregnant. In the dream before I knew I was pregnant I kept wondering why I had a lump and I put my had on it and felt it move, but thought nothing of it. Then my mum said 'You're going to need some help for the next 30 years" and I said why and she said you're pregnant and that was when I realised. Then when I put my hand on my belly I could feel my baby's heartbeat. It was weird because in my dream I kept waking up in my room and being like "Psssh I'm not pregnant, that was a dream" or maybe I was waking up and just went back to sleep but thought I dreamed it. Then in my dream me and my friend met the rapist (well he came in the door and then dissapeared). Before that my teacher gave me a bangle belonging to him which look just like some bangles I actually own and I screamed "BASTARD" and tried to break it but couldn't. Then when I really DID wake up I had to check if I wasn't pregnant (just in the mirror there is no way I could be pregnant because I'm 14 and have gone no further than french kissing). And in my dream I was 14 too. What does this dream mean?