Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a dream about him even though we just broke up- what does this mean?

My bf and I broke up about a week ago....We dated for only about 6 months. Last night I had a dream that he told me "i love you", which he never did while we were together. And in the dream my response was "really?" mostly because i couldn't believe it.

i've been spending the week trying very hard not to think about him and trying to get over it all basically. i guess i've been doing alright so far...the times that i do think about him, i'm thinking about our actual breakup and the reasons why. ...so why would i have a dream about him telling me "i love you"?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well first let me say ..this situation sucks very much. This happened to me, without the "i love you" part. The only reason I can come up with is that you can't make yourself dream it. There has to be a reason behind. Whatever that reason is. No matter how much we try not to think about something, the hurt that he has caused is still there. Therefore, the emotions towards him are probably still there as well. That's probably why you dreamed it.

Hope this helped.