Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a dream about being in a car with my ex's parents and aunt. PLEASE interpret?

Dream : So I dreamed I was with my ex's mother and father and his aunt in a car. The car was still. His parents probably thought I was a friend of his. His parents were sitting in the front, his aunt and I at the back. There was a laptop in the front of the car, I was leaning towards the front and using it. I was signed in on my acc on FB, but his mom probably thought the laptop was still logged on to exs Facebook account, so she tells me "Oh, show me the picture of his ex" so since I realized she didn't know i was his ex, and she didn't realize I was on my account, I just went to my profile and showed my pic. She's like "Ya this girl! He'll always hang on for her" and that's when his aunt from the back of the car was about to tell his mother to look closely because the "girl" was me and she hadn't realized. But I went back to the backseat and nudged her not to say anything. That's when I got up.

P.S - When we dated his parents didn't know about us. His aunt knew. We were each others first love. We dated for a yr, broke up 2 years ago. Both with someone else now.

Junior Member DiviyaSabanayayam's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you wanted his parents to know in the back of your mind. Because you think that if they had known, and there was more involvement, maybe you'd still be together. I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've dreamt of him, and I'm guessing you probably still have feelings for him.