Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got in a car accident and since then I've been having gross/scary dreams?

About a year ago I got rear ended super hard while I was stopped at a stop light. I screwed up my shoulder and neck and I've been going to physical therapy and doctors and things since the accident.It's frustrating because it's putting my education and basically my life on hold. I don't know if this is related to the dreams, but I thought It might be so I gave some details. The accident wasn't scary..just painful. I don't know why I've been having these dreams. Some are about people I know and in the dreams they're dead and decaying and following me and things. then I also have dreams of my town getting bombed and everyone's running and I'm passing people who have burning flesh and i'm looking for my family and I also have dreams about getting abused and chased. They're really scary and I always wake up. I don't watch tv very much at all and I never think about these types of things at all during the day. Also I've been stressed out about some things my boyfriend does that I don't completely agree with. We're just not exactly on the same page about some big things in life. I've been dating him for 2 and a half years so I'm just really bothered and confused. I don't know if that has to do with it? Should I go talk to someone about the dreams? Like a psyche or something? Please Help! The dreams are very disturbing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Basically Physical Therapy is a bit lengthy treatment and definitely it costly too so patients have to keep more patience during the physical therapy.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Post tramatic stress disorder you need to talk to a professional. Your body needs help understanding what happen to you~
    I wish you well*