If you need a short version of the story, here goes.

Some guy living in a cave planned to attack America, why, because he and his *followers* do not like our liberties, I am assuming the saw a copy of our bill of rights.

He then from the cave, orchestrated a flaw proof plan. His plan was so sophisticated, it caused NORAD, which had a 100% incident prevention since creation, to fail not once or twice but the *plan* was so sophisticated it caused NORAD to fail 4 times within a couple hours.

The calculations were impeccable. The sight of *contact* with the first buildings 1 and 3 caused building 7 to take damage, which then caused the fire, which burns below 1000° C, to burn down the building.

The reason the investigation knew who it was for sure, right before or after the *impact* a passport of the terrorist fell to the floor and luckily it was not affected by the fire, which caused the building to collapse.

The 7 of the hijackers that claim to be alive are probably extremist that want?

Anyway, hope that clears things up.
My question, what in the story is hard to understand? I mean after you review the investigations report, what is there to question?
O yea, thanks 47. Almost forgot about the cameras that stopped working, or something like that.