Well when i have a dream i usually don't remember it but then when something is going to happen for ex, My mom is gonna go get my b-day present and i get a small vid in my head showing my mom looking at my b-day present and saying something like, " "Name here" will love this for her birthday " a few Min's before it will happen and i can actually see what the present is and then for my birthday when i open my present i remember the video in my head and i actually get the present i saw in the small video in my head. It's really freaky i told my mom and now shes taking me to the doctors to see if anythings wrong with my head.. >__> ugh. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me??

Sometimes i don't remember ( I have REALLY BAD memory i can forget things in a second.. ) Anyways, Sometimes i don't remember the "Videos" and i usually remember them when the thing i saw in the video happens in real life i then remember the small "video" please don't call my stupid or if i have any problems im telling the truth.