mistake? im 16 and this past year has been just one bad thing after another. my parents have been struggling with their marraige for about a year. on top of the stress of my family possibly breaking apart, my dog that ive had since i was 2 passed away on friday june 13th. that is still to this day VERY hard to deal with. shortly after my dogs death my parents split up. my dad has completely changed and is not himself. everyone is always like "how are you doing?" and stuff like that. i always say that im fine cus i hate talking about my feelings and emotions with people cus i feel like i have to be the strong one in the situation...the one that people can rely on. i can act tough all i want but the truth is i feel so lonely, confused, and unwanted. ive never had a boyfriend so i think am i gonna be alone my whole life? the biggest thing im having trouble with is i have a sudden urge to have sex. ive pomised myself and God that i will be a virgin till im married, but i dont know if i can keep that promise now. i know this probablly isnt true, but i think sex will make me feel loved and wanted, even if its just for a moment. and i know a lot of times when a guy tells you he loves you-especially when hes about to get in your pants-he doesnt mean it and i dont really care. as long as he tells me what i want to hear and makes me FEEL loved then i dont care if he really cares about me or not. i know thats horrible. i shouldnt want to just give up to anyone, but i am so sick of feeling unloved. i sometimes even blame God for my lonliness cus my sister and brother have had gfs and bfs since they were 12. here i am 16 and ive never had a bf, never been kissed, never held hands, or anything. why is Jesus playing favrotism??? its so unfair!!!! i want someone too!!! ugh im so confused and somewhat sick of this life! i cant take it. i just want to find a hot guy and give it up to him so i can have a little feeling of want. someone please help me...