My boyfriend and I have been dating a little over a year now, and we just got engaged about two weeks ago. We are madly in love and I do trust him. We had a little episode in the beginning of our relationship in which I found out he was talking to other girls he met online on a dating website. He never cheated on me with them, and I know for a fact he doesn't talk to them anymore. I was able to put this behind me for a long time, but today it popped into my head again. About a month ago, as well, I found out he was making some sexual jokes with some girls he works with. I know this might seem a little paranoid, but I do have a huge fear of him leaving me. I was cheated on twice before and it's always in the back of my mind, I just don't want to get hurt again. I really do trust him, I just don't understand out of no where why I started having these awful dreams of him cheating on me and these thoughts during the day about it. It seems to have come out of no where and I really want to figure out how to get it all to stop. I know it's affecting our relationship, because I keep worrying about it and letting it effect me, but I really don't know how to not let it. When the dreams seem so real, it's hard to not let that hurt you. Please help, I really want to get this all figured out!