We have trust and communication problems and Ive been trying to work with my husband. He caused alot of upset when he announced he wanted an open relationship at a party and said it was ok to swap partners. Besides other things he also humiliated me and has been hard to overcome and trust him. It seem every time i get myself together and start getting my confidence back he knock me down. He has always been loving and say he loves me. Just recently he has been looking after himself more and has stopped saying he loves me. When i asked the other day, he said he couldn't see how we can get past our issues, blamed me for his problems and said he didn't know if he loved me and changed the subject. He has been stressed and has taken it out on our 4 year old son, which i have had to step in. Hes been acting strange and giving me mixed messages. He gave a girl from work a lift to and from work and failed to tell me, even when i asked why he was late. When i discovered he had been giving her lifts, he got very defensive and said it wasn't relevant and i was silly for asking. He was also adamant he hadn't cheated on me. I only asked he to acknowledge he was wrong to not tell me and it didint help with the trust issues. I didn't accuse him of cheating. Its getting deep and confusing now and i dont know where i stand. He doesnt know what to do to resolve. Im trying to forget the past and move on with a positive attitude. I cared so much i stopped caring and have adopted a get on with life and live it up attitude. Is it possible he is insecure and cant understand why i am happier and wants to put me down? He has been emotionally absusing me recently and I have recognised that and have tried not to be a victim. I am attractive 27 married with 2 young children. Normally confident and bubbly person, but got depressed for a while. Feel husband may be contributing to it. Any info would be great... im very confused.