Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How will this Economic Crisis effect the American people for the future?

I am 20 year old male, who works In Philadelphia, and I live by myself in New Jersey. How will I be effected by this Economic Crisis, or would I even be effected? What are the factors?

Junior Member TheHarmlessGambler's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You probably won't feel the effects too badly, depending on who is in charge of the local turf.

If things aren't as stable as i envisage them to be, i'd suggest getting the hell out of dodge before the economy sinks and street law kicks in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are $10 TRILLION in debt because of an unconstitutional, illegal, immoral war against another sovereign nation that in no way threatened, provoked or attacked the U.S.A.;
    We just bailed out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for $12 TRILLION;
    We just gave AIG $122 BILLION so that it wouldn't go belly-up;
    We just gave the ailing U.S. auto industry $25 BILLION;
    We just gave Wall St. executives $700 BILLION so that they could have a 'soft landing' without consequence for their unethical greed;
    We just added another $150 BILLION is special 'earmarks' to that bail out package to bribe members of Congress into changing their votes so that wealthy bankers, swindling mortgage lenders, greedy hedge fund speculators and incompetent investment brokers could came out smelling like a rose while the rest of America suffers;
    Earlier this year we gave BILLIONS away in "economic stimulus" checks that failed to "stimulate" anything except oil industry profits;
    The Bush administration is solely responsible for this global economic crisis, as many international leaders have publicly proclaimed...all due to reckless spending, an obscene 'war', stupid foreign policy and brazen loyalty to "big business", especially "big Oil" and "big finance".
    You, your children, your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren will be paying off this debt through higher taxes and a weakened U.S. dollar. Despite what the cowardly politicians tell you, we are headed for the WORST economic depression in U.S. history (which I predict will hit by October, 2009). and all the pundits, 'experts', analysts and bureaucrats in the country don't have a clue as to what to do about it.
    I'm glad I'm 65, because I'll be dead and gone before the pain really becomes severe. -RKO- 10/12/08