Many people prefer to solve each problem separately when they meet conversion trouble. For example, there is a DVD movie, I want to convert it to MP4 format, and then transfer it to my iPhone, how can I do it at the fast speed? And if I also want to convert some video as well as burn a DVD, how do I solve it?
Some people must want to say: OK, you should first use a DVD Ripper to rip the DVD to MP4, and select an iPhone Transfer to transfer it to iPhone from PC. Then you can use a Total Video Converter to convert your video files. At last, you need a DVD Creator to burn the video to DVD.
I want to ask if I wish to solve all the steps with only one tool, do you know what tool I should turn to?
See the friendly interface? It is what I want to say: Best DVD Converter.

Best DVD Converter is a suite product which consists of a few excellent tools. Powerful and professional, it contains Best DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter, DVD Creator, and iPhone Transfer.
This all-in-one software can easily rip DVD and convert general video files to all popular video formats like MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, 3GP, VOB, DivX, etc. The same as every separate tool, it allows to extract audio form video and convert it to MP3, AAC, AC3 and so on.
Then you can burn a general video to DVD with its DVD Creator section. Or the iPhone Transfer part will help you transfer the converted video file to your iPhone where you can enjoy it at any time. Of course, the edit functions are more powerful. You can trim video length, clip video edge, add watermark or join some files into one. Besides, you can also adjust video effect by changing the parameters of brightness, contrast, and saturation.

How to use this best DVD Converter? Here are the steps.

Part 1: Rip DVD

Step 1: Open the best DVD Ripper part.
Download this best DVD Converter, and run it. Select the “Best DVD Ripper” part.

Step 2: Load DVD.
Click “Load DVD” button to input your DVD files.

Step 3: Select output video format.
Click “Profile” drop-down list, and select a proper format for the output file.

Step 4: Trim video.

Set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to adjust the video length, or you can directly drag the two time bars.

Step 5: Start conversion.
After all the steps above, click “Convert” button to start ripping your DVD.

Part 2: Transfer video to iPhone.
Step 1: Open the iPhone Transfer part.
Click “iPhone Transfer” to open the window like below:

Step 2: Connect
Connect your iPhone to PC with USB.

Step 3: Choose video
Click “File” button and choose the videos from computer.

Step 4: Transfer.
Hit the “Transfer” button to start to transfer the video files from PC to iPhone.

Tip: If the video format is not supported, this iPhone Transfer will help you convert it to iPhone compatible one. Or you can use the Total Video Converter part to convert it to iPhone. And when it finishes, just click “OK”.

Note: This best DVD Converter is compatible with all popular devices including PSP, iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, Zune, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.