Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how much have i hurt my future career's with my arrests? Read please!?

Ill keep the story short and simple.

I have 2 arrested. One was in MO in 2006 for a domestic violence with my gf. She pushed me, i pushed her. I was arrested. Went to court and didnt try to get it dropped (should of, cause i could of) so i have that.

Now in 2008 im arrested again for another domestic violence. My gf (a diff one) came over my house while i was sleeping and woke me up screaming and yelling at me and woke me and my mom up. My mom didnt know what was going on but assumed it was me so she sided with my gf and they both cornered me and were yelling at me over who knows what. I push them both out of the way and grab my keys and leave the incident to let it cool down. I come back and cops were there and im arrested.

I have court for that this coming wed. but charges will get dropped cause neither my mom or gf are coming to the case and my attorney is getting it dropped.

I really have had bad luck with relationships, im 26 and quite honestly im a really good guy. I have never in my life done drugs, smoked, and hardly drink. I never went to college and have only graduated HS so i have no degree's. And im currently looking for a job but i feel i have nothing right going for me... no college education, and 2 arrests.

I live in FL, so really im only worried about the 2nd arrest effecting me since the other probably wont show up. I went for an interview today (1st one in 6 months of not being able to get a job!) and when they asked me if i had any criminal history i told them no, cause its cost me a job before even when i told them the story.

Ive thought things are so hard for me that i might even join the military but i dont even think thats an option for me now.

I just want advice on this whole matter please, and where you guys think i stand.. if u want to bash me, please save your time.. ive beat myself up enough over it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds to me like you beat women and don't deserve a carreer. Get some counselling and keep your hands to yourself. There's no smoke without fire