Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How Long Have These Conspiracy Theories Been Going On?

Okay, long story short, We turned off television 15 years ago and never looked back. I am also very new to the net (just over a year). Over the last so many years we've gotten our news from the radio, newspapers, magazines, etc. So I really don't know how long some of these theories have been discussed in a relatively 'mainstream' fashion.

So Im going to list some conspiracy theories of interest to me. I don't expect you to address all of them unless you want to. Pick one. Then if you would be so kind, please tell me how long you have:

1) Personally been aware of the theory listed?

2) At what point it seemed to take on a life of it's own?

3) Any 'ground breaking' new information that gave it new life? And if you remember, when that was?

I'm not looking for arguments for or against the theories listed here, but if you have relative links you'd like to share, I'd appreciate it. Especially if they are against the theory. No You Tube please.

A.) 9/11 was an inside job (Specifically this, not the other 9/11 theories.)

B.) The readied death/concentration camps in the U.S.

C.) Illuminati and/or the NWO.

I appreciate your time and thought.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok letter A has been around since 9/12. I have been aware of it since October of that year. For me the last 2 years it has been taking a life of its own. History chanel has done a documentary on it you might find that on their website

Now letter B. I have known about this conspiracy and have seen the camps when I was in the military in 1989-1994 they are there and they are suppose to be used for FEMA emergency locations and are not death camps although they certainly could be. Many former military bases are the locations for these camps.

Oh and you had to save the best for last. letter C the Illuminati has been around for centuries. I became aware of them in 1991 when a friend of mine in military intelligence gave me a book called Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. He verified some of the stories to be true. I personally wanted it for the UFO information. William Cooper exposed many things and about 5 years ago was killed by police officers here in Arizona. I believe his wife still runs his website. You can spend a long time researching the Illuminati.