ok, this may sound a strange question, but I love nightmares. I love the way it gets my heart pumping and is so action packed in my dreams. I also love how it highlights stuff in your waking life too.
The only thing is, Im not afraid much. I watched Halloween Uncut when I was 9, after my dad said " You cant be afraid of zombie-like mass murderers any longer!" (refering to michael myers) I then wasn't afraid of mass murdering phycos anymore. Soon, I just got over my fear of most paranormal and supernatural things (Like possessive ghosts/ sprites, murdering dolls, dying ect) and Im not afraid anymore. I used to have common dreams of zombies, and I used to get eaten by them or bump into one of them. They are the dreams I remember most because they were just so god damn awesome!

anyway, how do I have nightmares. I scare the living hell out of some of my friends, but I cant get spooked. I hardly ever have nightmares any more and I really want some. I think they make my boring 11yearold life of homework and yelling teachers a bit more exciting. Any tips on how to have nightmare?