Well, I fell in love with someone who i believe is the man of my dreams, an he loves me too.
the problem is we want to get married, but our parents are not able to accept me or him, just because we are from different culture, I've tried to work things out with my mom, and finally, I got her to accept it, even if it was just to make me happy, she thought this is my life and as a mother she had to give me her advice that she believe is the best for me, based on her experience in life and her love for me .
on the other hand, his mother still insist that this will not work out, and she told me " I Love you, and I consider you as my daughter, you can talk to me and come and visit me any time, and you can be friend with my son, she also said that she knows I am a nice/good girl , but the point is it's not going to work out just because we are from different culture .
I like his mother and I was so happy to talk and meet with her with open arms and an open heart, but she is trying to do her best so we do not get married, we tried to talk to her brother, but it seems that her brother is thinking the same way as his sister, not only that she asked her brother to convince her son not to marry me.
He loves me and I love him too, we've been together for over 2 years, and I really wanna be with him . and we can not get married until we win his mom, and get her to accept our marriage .

what shall I do to make her accept that ?
does any one have the same problem out there ?