The earth will be broken up in many places. The early portion will see a change in the physical aspect of the west coast of America. There will be open waters appear is the northern portions of Greenland. There will be new land seen off the Caribbean Sea, and the dry land will appear... South America shall be shaken from the uppermost portion to the and in the Antarctic off Tierra Del Fuego, land, and a strait with rushing water. 3976-15 January 19,1934
Anyone who says Edgar Cayce is vague never read him.
Crusher I answered that last time. The Island of Bimini.

You have not noticed the waters off Greenland?

You are the one who says he is vague you have never read him. So you are ignorant to speak like you have.
stygian nope I live in Kingman we are all going into the deep. No ocean front property this will be ocean.

Peace this adds to many readings if you are interested read his books.

?å ?? ?håt?v?? you show your lack of discernment so that is your loss not mine.
Max S try his Earth change update. Many of the reading go together. Read the one I put up about Neveda.
Stygian here is Cayces Nevada prediction?

If there is greater activities in the Vesusius, or Pelee' then the southern coast of CA and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada-- may expect, within the tree months following the same, an inundation by the earthquakes.

I trust Edgar Cayce more and we are going to go under. But if we do we do. I have always thought I will live to be very old so I will be on vacation or have some warning.

No Kaibab might be high enough Kingman will not be.