Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm impressed with his performance so far. I think if he does go to another team he will be a starter. If he doesn't he will remain a backup to Tom Brady. Brady is simply a better QB.

Downloads
    Uploads

How do you think Matt Cassel will fare for the rest of the season an future?

I don't think that mat is better than tom, but he is very good and over these two 400 yard passing games( tom only had one in his entire career) he has proved that he can lead the team. I have seen his play ascend every week, He not only has a good arm, but great pocket presence, awareness, and speed. He also has great receivers, which helps up speed his progression. If tom is not healthy, like mcnabb and such and would not have such a big impact, matt cassel could be starting next year. I am really starting to like him, he is young and is a great leader. Also with Bill Belichick as his head coach and the spread offense he can bend other defenses to his will. Also do you think that he can go to the probowl this year, i mean there is sill 5 games left and if he gets 300 yards average in those games that is well over 4,000 and should gt around 20 tds, true? Plz answer and don't be biased in your answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    of course, He's not as good as Brady...YET.
    He gets better every game and, this is a guy who hadn't started a game, since high school. He thew for over 400 yards, two weeks ago. at the end of this season, He will either be the highest paid backup QB, in the NFL or, a thorn in the PATRIOTS side, with another team and, if they pay Him, Brady, had better not stop looking over His shoulder.(remember Bledsoe?) as You can see from My avatar, I am truly un biased.

Junior Member Scooter_the_fat_cat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see him going to another team next season. He will not stay as a backup to Brady after the season he had.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He has done an incredible job filling in for Brady and unless they do place a franchise tag he will be gone. He made 550,000 dollars this year next year he will be making a couple million.