Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you tell if a dream of the possible future will come true?

one day i had a dream that a friend of mine was going to get beat up in front of his house.Soon after that dream their was a conflict on the bus in which some people got in trouble for doing bad things to him.Those people live nearby,and now tempers have flared.Does anyone know why I could have this dream?

Downloads
    Uploads
    "It could also be a dream based on bits of reality you already knew, such as knowing your friend hangs out in violent neighborhoods, or with violent people, or has a tendency to bring trouble to himself."

I think this may be your answer...Some dreams are just ways in which our brains can cope with all the memories we have. sometimes our brain mixes up lots of different memories and forms a crazy dream.
    although dreaming of:

Fighting: If you saw others fighting in your dream, you are unwilling to admit your own problems and turmoil. You need to take more responsibility for solving your own problems in real life.

http://psychology.about.com/od/statesofconsciousness/p/dream-theories.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be a clairvoyant dream, with you picking up on the vibes flowing about your life. It could also be a dream based on bits of reality you already knew, such as knowing your friend hangs out in violent neighborhoods, or with violent people, or has a tendency to bring trouble to himself.