want her to live with us??????? My friends and i are planning to move out of the dorms and into a five bedroom rental together. We've had this planned for almost 4 months now, and we're only planning on moving in in may...
There's one problem, we're having second thoughts about one of our friends living with us. We're all on our college volleyball team together but we don't know what to do.

She doesn't have a car and that would require us to drive her EVERYWHERE! and to her work late at night. she is very unreliable when it comes to money and tends to not return LOTS of our stuff. they always seem to go 'missing'. She's a sweet girl and has never been rude, but we just can't trust her to be a good roommate and not mooch off of us. So how do we tell her we don't want her to live with us? I've been told before that it could effect our play, but she doesn't play. she's an alternate, that's not what i'm worried about, she's one of our friends and we love her to death, she just consistently takes advantage of all of us.