So there's this guy that I've been seeing for awhile. He's really nice and a great guy and I honestly do like him. Here's the problem. I'm a senior and he's a junior, and the problem is college in the fall, and also the fact that I have commitment issues. We aren't "official" or anything, but people can tell that we're together. We haven't talked about the future at all, but he has talked about some potential summer plans. I love hanging out with this guy, but I have doubts. I know from his past that he was a kind of a man whore, so I have a feeling that he would cheat on me, and I know that I probably wouldn't be faithful to him either. So how do I tell him that I don't want anything serious, or that we aren't going to last till September? And, how do I tell him about my commitment issues?? Everything is going well, but I have doubts, and since we aren't official, I still like talking to other guys and flirting with them and what not, and I hear he does too with other girls. What should I do??