Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i leave a girl with out scewing up future chances with her....?

so i like this girl alot... and she totaly likes me... but at the momment shes realy immature and listens to her friends alot who dont like me... and shes basicly taking me on a rollercoaster ride and im just sick of it.... but i know that she'll grow up eventualy and relize what she had and how i make her extremly happy no mater what her friends think, and i dont want to burn her so bad that after that happens she wont want to come back.... so how can i "leave" her without screwing up what could be in the future????

*rollercoaster ride= one day were great on top of the world, then the next day after talking to friends total S**T...

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no way you can do that. But you leaving her hopefully will teach her a lesson. Be honest with her. and DON'T TAKE HER BACK like the next week. Otherwise it will never end. If she changes- it won't be for you. Otherwise she would have already.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you leave a girl w/o screwing up future chances w/her? you don't. you either accept her as she is now or you move on. there is no guarantee that she will grow up and there is no guarantee that if or when she does that she will want you or that you'll even be around or interested in her.

all you can do is be civil when you break up with her. You tell her that you don't like the way she treats you and you give specific examples of how she treats you badly. Then you move on with your life.

I knew a lot of girls in HS who were like this. Some grew out of it before they finished HS, some grew out of it sometime in college, some grew out of it in their late 20s, some have never grown out of it (those are the ones who cry and moan about how there are no good men).

You sound like the women who date a "bad boy" and say "but he has such potential...". That's what you're saying about her..."but she has such potential..." I got new for ya. We all have potential and not everyone lives up to theirs. Also what you see as a possibility in someone may not be what they want or are interested in.

so accept her as is pain in the butt, mistreatment and all or move on to a stable relationship with someone who respects you and treats you like they should.