Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I learn to deal with the ex wife and the fact that she will always be in

my future husband's life ? I am so insecure with this fact. He is actually still married, thought just on paper. Stays married, just on paper, for the medical benefits, until her lands a full time job. There are 3 kids in the picture. The whole family knows and accepts me wonderfully. We do have plans on marrying in the near future. He does everything right, and deep down I have no issues that he has unresolved feelings for her. My insecurities make it hard for me to accept he had a 10 year past, and there are children they share. This man loves me deeply and he himself gives me no reason to feel insecure. I know the divorce is around the corner, but somehow I'm on an emotional "rollercoaster" when it comes to her. When she goes by his home to pick up the kids/or drop off, I become a nervous wreck because I wonder what is transpiring. Someone with some experienc, I could really use some help. I can't eat or sleep anymore, yet this relationship is so great!!! HELP!! ADVICE!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    One moment at a time.

You need to learn humility.

Humble yourself BEFORE life does it for you!