Okay me and my gf have been going out for 2 years were both 17. She has to write this huge essay to get for colleges and her grades are great. Okay well its like 23 pages long. It was on her desk and i was waiting for her to come back to her house. (she was out shopping) Then i saw her super hot 19 year old sister changing(she didnt know i was there). I started whacking it and accidentally came all over her paper! Okay no problem i thought ill just reprint it so i went on her computer to reprint it but then i thought itd be funny if i deleted the whole essay then pressed undo delete. But after i deleted it her computer crashed! I figured I owed her and knowing a thing a two about computers i hacked into the school network to change her gpa to a perfect 4.7 but they traced it to her house and called the police. I had it under control though i told them that i had nothing to do with it and i saw on the website that she is now ineligible to apply to colleges. I feel kinda bad but i couldnt confess to the police (i have a future to protect you know). How should i break the news to my gf!

@*yes* BUZZ OFF BUTT MUNCH