What do you think?

Cosmopolitan magazine says:
HE'S TWO-FACED

"Some people create a false self, meaning they act vastly different in public than they do in private," says Reid Meloy, PhD, a forensic psychologist who specializes in understanding criminal behavior. Your partner may be like this if he's loving and affectionate in public but cold and withdrawn at home. Or if the attitudes and thoughts he shares with others are dramatically different from the opinions you hear when he confides in you. "This is someone who may actually physically hurt someone."

STRESS MAKES HIM SCARY

If small annoyances trigger a dramatic or aggressive reaction in him or you've noticed that he loses it for no obvious reason, you need to be wary. "People like that can't regulate their feelings, which can suddenly escalate," says Meloy, "and that's when their actions may become dangerous."

HE HAS A"SWISS CHEESE" CONSCIENCE

Ask yourself this question: Does your boyfriend ever conveniently set his "good values" aside to do things that are legally or morally wrong, such as betraying a friend's confidence or sneaking out of a restaurant without paying the bill? "People with this kind of a rules-don't-apply-to-me attitude actually enjoy taking advantage of others," says Meloy. "And sooner or later, they will probably turn that on you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the reasons that I broke up with my ex boyfriend was because I believed when we were together that he would hit me within 10 years. He would ask me if I was cheating on him on a regular basis in an extremely suspicious tone of voice for no reason, he would break a lot of his things when he became angry and once he said "If you keep leaving your things all over the floor, I'm going to wind up breaking them too." like he couldn't control himself, and he acted suspicious when I would go places.

I broke up with him in May. In July, he was at a strip club with his cousin. A stripper started an argument with his cousin and his cousin called the stripper a bitch. The stripper spit his cousin's face. My ex boyfriend hit the stripper. She hadn't done or said anything to him. What do you have to say about this disgusting stripper hitter?