For the past few days,I fall alsleep and then in the morning my mom said that I was sleep walking at like 5.I dont remember anything.She says that I get up and I wake her up and I ask her for the phone.She says that I try to call my dad and I act all freaked out.My mom and dad are divorsed and I am supposed to call him everyday.I dont really wanna call him every day cause im a teenager and I want to hang out with my friends and stuff.My mom tries to get me to call him and she says that he really hates her and if I tick him off he might kill her.I dont think he would and that is just my mom being worried.But she stresses it so much she gets me worried!So the other day I was supossed to call him at 6 and I forgot.So before I fell alsleep I remembered but it was too late to call him.I fell alsleep and the next morning my mother said that I tried to call my dad.I never did this before.So I thought maybe if I call him I will be ok.So I called him the next day and I did it again!Why does this keep happening to me?How do I stop it?Is there any way to safe-proof my house before I go to bed like locking doors or so?