I may just be overthinking, ok but there's this girl that I like. I don't see her to much because we don't go to the same school, so only in some weekends. Anyway I dreamt about her before then it stopped for a little while then again last night. she wasn't in the dream, but her lil sis was. She was wearing a that bunny costume like she was when I actually saw her last and no not the exotic one lol the little kid one. I think I was buying her toys idk why. not sure what I was doing. but she was saying something about her sister ( girl I like ) then she put her hands together in front of her and smiled nodded her head and said you guys are going to be together. And I remember questioning her, like how do you know that then she did the samething and said it again. I'm not sure how many times we went back and fourth saying that. but it was more than once, probably just 2 or 3 times. then I woke up. I'm 17, the girl I like is 17..or 18 and her lil sis is 10. Like I said we were at someplace, toys r us or some store. It was like a white room, with the carpet that you normally see in offices. That's all I remember. So any ideas.. or just a normal dream that I should just ignore? Don't give me links to sites, I want to here from you and opinions. Just be detailed and serious. I don't car if its good or bad. Just honest.