First off, I am not crazy, I dont do drugs, I am a philosopher, A thinker. My mental health is fine. I have taken a few things into one achual conspiracy.

Do you guys think their is a conspiracy to life?
God, Jesus Christ are real. Satan is behind the conspiracy. Somthing big will happen in 2012... I have been feeling weird lightly. Like things always happend a little too much that are out of the ordinary such as.... also weird dreams.

See clock at weird times, all of a sudden getting weird thoughts about life that are complicated and sound true. Urge to find some sort of truth of life or a truth of what is happening. I think only ceratin people around the world are having this and they might be the fighters or somthing to help God fight Satan, the fighters will determain the worlds fate of heaven in hell. Also songs freakin talk to me! Media is blocking us from thinking this stuff! Music, movies, T.V. shows. Subleminal messages etc. Satan dosn't want us to know ANYTHING, just think we have normal old lives. So we will be like well, out numbered.