The Magic will win the title, Dwyane Wade will hoist the MVP trophy, LeBrick will fail once again to win the title, The Lakers wont 3-peat, the Celtics will decline, the Magic will sign Hedo Tourgoglu and hopefully get rid of Carter, and thats that. The Magic might have failed this season but we will come back and hopefully win the title but I can guarantee that LeBron James wont make it to the finals wherever he ends up no matter what team he ends up in and the Magic will improve and do what they should have done this season.

Michael Jordan is still better than Kobe Bryant and always will be, Kobe is better than LeBrick, Dwyane Wade is the best player in the league, the Magic are better than the Cavs, LeBron is overrated. The NBA season is over, good things like LeBron proving me right and laughing at you LeBrick bandwagoners face has been a good part in this season but the bad part is that the Magic failed to win a championship but we will come back strong next season. End of 2010 NBA season see you in October till then im out and here are some facts for you delusional children.

Wade>Kobe>LeBrick
Magic>Cavs
LeBron is overrated
Kobe will never measure to Michael Jordan

LeBron will fail once again and you LeBrick bandwagoners will still be as delusional as they come
Junie- I dont care if anyone cares or not.
Xzoytc- Nope that would be you but I cant argue a Nuggets-Magic finals would be great.