In my dream, I have multiple dreams where each time, a big and evil ghost is haunting me in my sleep and trying to devour me, on one of the last dream it was caressing me against it's big hairy legs and I almost obeyed and fade into it but I ran and I woke up in my dream. I then ran to my dad, but he was sleeping in a basket, I woke him up and ask where mom was, he said he doesn't know so I told him to quickly get out of the house with me, I ended up carrying him in the basket but halfway out, he was asleep or dead and I panicked and went to the local pharmacy/restaurant combined placed and scream for help, but when I got there, instead of my dad in the basket, it was only a sandwich or a bottle of milk in that basket. I panic and freaked out and tried to make them believe my story but no one did at first. Suddely I saw about 5 of girl cousins (the ones I get along with the best in real life but I haven't seen them for 4 years) working there. At first they didn't believe me and laughed but one took me seriously, so I explained everything to her and then the rest started to take me seriously. Panicking that the ghost will come back for me/us since the sun is setting soon, we the front door and closed the curtain. But one of my cousin suddenly points to my room across the street and ask why the curtains are moving, but when we all stared at it, it suddenly stopped. Creeped out, we wonder if somneone, possibly the ghost has been watching us talked. My dream ends there. What could this mean?

I know my dream is kind of silly, but please be serious or don't answer at all. thank you.