I was standing in a small cabin, I couldn't tell if it was day or night. But moments later two crying little boys ran out of the room just in front of me. Both of them had bloody noses and were badly beaten. Yet when they got close to me neither of them were crying and their bloody noses were gone. Yet, there bruises were still there, the youngest one had it the worst. Part of his throat had been ripped open and you could literally see his bones and he had another deep cut on his left shin. I panicked when first saw this, but realized I had to get them out of that place. When I tired to pick up the little boy, he cried again because he back was so messed up anything touched it, it would cause him severe pain. Also when I tired to get them out, the older one began acting very defensive and tired to stop me by yelling and such. When he wasn't doing that he was playing with the younger one's cut on his leg, this didn't seem to bother him.
Moments passed I assume and I was in a different place. It was a large house, where a party was going on. At first I saw a fight between two men, one of them I think was the guy who abused the little boys, I never found out who the other one was only that he badly beat up the guy. I walked away from it and it lead me to the couch, where I was sitting with this guy I had a thing with a while back, we were talking while he was rubbing my crotch through the clothes. After a while of this he told me to meet him in the barn by the hay bales. I went there, and waited and waited. He never showed up, so I went back into the house and started looking for him. I eventually found him around his mother, yet he was much shorter from when I just saw him a bit ago and he also told me the reason why he didn't show up was because his mom needed him to do something for her.

What could this possibly mean?