Well i am 14... just turn fourteen i mean like i don't have many friends.. well i have like some friends and school friends. i don't know what to do with my life... i mean i self-teaching myself to play guitar and like i am a Str8 A's student, but i mean str8 doesn't mean anything. I want to be on a sport team but i can't find one to join. my parents doesn't speak english, so they can't help me with anything instead i help them back.. and like i get pressurized alot, and parent aren't helpful. so far this summer i didn't go anywhere... no where just home, because my parent is busy working, i just been home all summer. i am always at home(i live in a apartment), and like it's like ghetto, so i don't really go outside. also my schools friends like already taken the SAT in like 7th grade and stuff and my parent don't even know what SAT is(i don't blame them). i am immigrant came here 5 years ago and have no other family member what-so ever so i am the only one that speaks english in the family. my friends takes other-non-school-classes+competions like this and that and i just sit at home .. my parent just tell me to go find them and they'll sign me up but i mean i am just 14 where do i find them? i just don't know i mean i cna't really ever tell my parent anything because they just don't understand...i understand that there are people out there that's in worst cases then i'm in but i am me and i can only take so much.
What do i see myself in 5 or 10 years?
Hopefully college but i mean i don't really have many friends and that will get me and i have no neighborhood friends what so ever i mean the place i live is like ghetto in my opinion. i barly go outside so any reinsurence would be nice..

srry it's really long i just got to get it out.