I really dont know what to do anymore. I get C's D's and F's and some B's on my report cards, im 12 years old. I recently almost went to juvenile for stealing from a store >.<, I live with my little sister, my mom and my dad. My dad is almost never in the house he's always on the streets, and when he is home, we never talk its like we are strangers, and he always cheats on my mom, and when I do my homework, there is no one to help me. I think I will end up getting shot by the time im in my 30's because I dont know what to do and I might be a person selling drugs. The ONLY skill I really have is rapping, I write rhymes everyday. Some people tell me that I will not make it and its just a 1 of a million chance that I will, some people also tell me that I rhyme good, but when it comes to freestyle rapping, im not that good because I always stop when I cant think of anything, I only can freestyle for about a minute. Other than rapping, I dont know what to do, I have thoughts of selling drugs when I get older because im not gonna be a bum! Someone give me some suggestions?