im in a supermarket,there are balloons everywhere.i pick one,feel they are so thin and worry about them,if they pop i would get hurt.i see a black little girl(i live in a country where blacks are extremely rare and i find them sweet)wearing pink,holding a quilting needle.it got curved a little,it is old,got used a lot but still shiny.she attacks me,i can't stop her,she stabs my heart and goes away.i see it actually passes through my skin and gets out from about 4-5 centimeters,she stabbed it horizontal and shallow.i get it out myself.there is no blood.
later i got injured from my left hand,i find an old doctor but he is so stupid.holds my hand so rudely and my hand gets cracked to the middle way,hangs around there.and he accidentally stabs my hand with this needle again,it gets out from the other side.at last all my hand is wrapped.later i saw things about my school,saw high school assistant principal crying,saw some exam results which i wrote really bad(i study philosophy in university now.)

im 18,female.i got argued really badly with my boyfriend before this dream.