When i mean Signs i dont mean a sign from god i mean litterally signs. 666 represents the devil along with the pentagram what are some signs that represent god and heaven or saints becuase i know angels have individual signs? (wanting to know for tattoo ideas).

and prophecies, there are alot of prophecies about when the world is going to end and some abut the rise of the antichrist but are there any religious prophecies about the opposite, maybe a child being born to defend the world or something of that sort, im just asking this out of curiosity.
i dont want websites linking to question my faith with god nor do i want to know abou prophecies about the world ending, i want to know if there are religous prophecies stating that there will be a defender of the world (no i dont mean the recoming of jesus).

If There is an Antichrist to be born, wouldnt the polar opposite also happen? thats what im trying to get at, if the time comes that the antichrist is born and the devil incarnates himself within the antichrist then wouldnt god do the same to counter it? i assume the awnser would be the recoming of jesus but im wondering if there's more to it