Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

He lets things slip sometimes about a future together?

My boyfriend and I have been "officially" together for about 5 months now. We tried dating earlier in the year and after one date it didn't work out.. and then we got back together and now have been together for the 5 months. Lately, especially since the whole economic crisis started, he's been letting things slip about maybe having a future together. He mentions his mutual fund alot -- about how it was for a down payment for a home. Even when we first started going out, he mentioned going on a trip after he graduated college, to different countries.. and he said "maybe if I played my cards right, he'd want someone to go along with him".. meaning me. Also, for someone who doesn't want kids until he's in his 30s (We're 20).. he's been talking about baby names and about how I would be a great mother.. and how he would be a great dad.. and how I would be the type of mother to counteract him and make him relax if he got stressed about parenting. I mean I'm not scared about him talking like that, I'm just wondering if you think he's really considering being in this for the long haul?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like it, but you would have to ask him about it to know for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    not when he says "if you play your cards right". Who does he think he is? If I were you I'd back away from this one, you seem like the only one with any sense. And you're 20, you got a lot of living to do before marrying.

Downloads
    Uploads
    naw, he's a nutty son of a bug. no 20 year old has a mutual fund. Sounds like a big talker, no action. run while you can