I've been having these dreams in different ways. The first one was that someone was knocking on the door with a knife behind his back. Right now I have my own apartment an hour away from my parents house. However, the house where the guy with knife was is in my parents house, where my whole family lives and it's the house I consider my true home. I was outside and saw the guy and I immediately started calling my mom's phone telling her not to open the door because the guy was probably going to stab her. She answered and she said to get in the car and drive as far away as possible. That's all I remember from the dream.

The other dream was that I was in my parents house once again, this time in the roof. In the dream, there was a water reserve tank in the roof and there was a guy inside. My dad's initial thought was that he was probably trapped inside for a couple days, so we got him out pretty quick (the water reserve tank was clear plastic and that's how we saw him and he looked kinda like the girl from The Ring because he looked a little rotten). Anyways, when we got him out we later found out (don't remember how) that he used to sneak there waiting for us to got to sleep so that he could break in at night.

These dreams were very realistic and I was very frightened once I woke up (I live alone). It's also been a very long time since I've had a bad dream and I don't recall any breaking in dreams before. I also never been frightened before about the security of my home or just living alone (I've lived in that apartment for over a year). I just want to know if any of you guys might know what my subconscious is trying to tell me in these very creepy dreams so that I can become more aware of what's really going on. And thanks for reading