Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you heard this Obama- Biden conspiracy?

Osama Bi(n)(La)den

1. Is this a sign of the apocalypse? A magical premonition in front of all our faces.

2. A conspiracy by skull and bones or the heidelmeisters??? Check it out.

The powers that control us like they control China. They say "yeah yeah free elections" And they puppet these opposing dynamics to control the flock. And maybe they'll tailor thier approach to appease the people based on the results. So they want to continue war mongering but people are getting fed up and you need to make them kinda agree with the will of the company. A manager usually doesn't just say, go do this or that even though I know you are unwilling. He tries to show you why and how it's for the good of the company and good for you to be a team player. He says all this to make you do something regardless of what you may feebly like to believe. So he convinces you of the path for you to "choose."

There is actually a saying in China, I once lived there that says sorta like "Let us find out what your thinking is so we can change your way of thinking. Find the "problem" kinda what i heard them say. Bosses say this or salesman. Tell me what you don't like and a) get them the better car or b) convince you to buy the car i'm selling once i change your thinking about what you don't like.

So..... finally the Obama bin Biden is a subtle psychological ploy of the associative type. Obama Hussein wa bad enough but the final ticket adding the bin laden. It's too much of a coincidence. AND and and this is the democratic ticket, you can't say that this is a dirty trick from the other party. They did not make this. This was made to set them up to lose. And it was made by itself, that means those responsible control the whole kit and kaboodle.

I claim this theory! Has anyone already made the bi(n)(La)den connection yet? I've been off line all weekened.

so the watcher of souls chooses option b, the heidelmeisters.
    i see sunkiss, the crown of webs is his success at the internet and the spider in a box is a computer. He built his voting base on this new media. Very intereting and even though I don't think I've heard that before it does sound familiar like de ja vu.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is the real world ,not middle earth where you get ancient caldrun messages from trolls and witches

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is the real world ,not middle earth where you get ancient caldrun messages from trolls and witches

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some in the corporate elite worship the black transformer from the mayan codex. See Madrid Codex it tells of a man who builds a kingdom out of the web and has a crown made of webs. It comes from a spider that is put into a box. Sound familiar?