Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you ever had a dream like inception?

I had it a couple of minuted ago, it was awesome well exept for the stomach pain I have from dying in my dreams. First I drowned, well a woman tried to do it. By the way is it true that you can't die in your dream, cause I'm pretty sure I died. But I never see the last part, the actual dying..LOL censored. ^^ Anyways..then I understood that this old woman was trying to kill me, and she kept trying to trick me that I had to die, atleast she said it in the first level with the water, but then it was almost like an unspoken thing, I was sure that she and her two helpers that she now had was after me, this time with a knife or more like a sword..I kept trying to call 112 (911) but it kept coming as 122 or other wrong digits, so annoying. omg my stomach hurts so much right now hahah from the fear I think. I never made it to the third level though, have you? Tell me about as close as you've gotten to a dream like in the movie "inception" The dream was sooo real, and it still seems real, this has never happened to me, probably because I told myself like 2 days ago that I wanna dream like this, I'm telling you if you ask yourself for something before sleep, you will get it! Good day people

Star me if you find this interesting =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The closest feeling or experience to Inception you could have in a dream is probably a false awakening. What you describe is your subconscious messing around with the idea of the movie you saw.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not likely. You got this dream because you saw the movie inception, the memories you have from the movie, well some of them, were put into this dream and make this story. Jumbled in are also other random memories from god knows where and when. Stop caring about your dreams so god damn much!