I had it a couple of minuted ago, it was awesome well exept for the stomach pain I have from dying in my dreams. First I drowned, well a woman tried to do it. By the way is it true that you can't die in your dream, cause I'm pretty sure I died. But I never see the last part, the actual dying..LOL censored. ^^ Anyways..then I understood that this old woman was trying to kill me, and she kept trying to trick me that I had to die, atleast she said it in the first level with the water, but then it was almost like an unspoken thing, I was sure that she and her two helpers that she now had was after me, this time with a knife or more like a sword..I kept trying to call 112 (911) but it kept coming as 122 or other wrong digits, so annoying. omg my stomach hurts so much right now hahah from the fear I think. I never made it to the third level though, have you? Tell me about as close as you've gotten to a dream like in the movie "inception" The dream was sooo real, and it still seems real, this has never happened to me, probably because I told myself like 2 days ago that I wanna dream like this, I'm telling you if you ask yourself for something before sleep, you will get it! Good day people

Star me if you find this interesting =)