Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you already realized that Jesus prophecies are being fulfilled?

Matthew 24:7: "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines [Africa, wheather change], pestilences [HIV, H1N1, cancer, etc], and earthquakes in various places"

I have seen on a non-christian website a graphic which shows that frequency of earthquakes has increased a lot in the last years.

Awake people, repent and believe in Jesus!

We are talking about frequency, and intensity. We have had several 8.9, 9.1, etc. since 2004!!! something totally unusual for centuries! When scientist thought we were going to be able to erradicate illnesses, new and more deadly ones have emerged... just judge by yourself
    @JR: Josh McDowell (among others) has written books on the subject, why the New Testament is trustworthy. It is a lot of information to share it here, but you can investigate that on your own. To answer your question, yes, I have already read about when, where and who wrote the Bible. I have actually read the Bible several times. I became a Christian and began to research on the truth about it, not just blind faith.

Downloads
    Uploads
    there's nothing new under the sun

Downloads
    Uploads
    For you, about about "awake, and take a course in New Testament?"

Did you know that no gospel was written until more than 40 years after Jesus had died???? and not by the names on those, since those guys were dead too?

We don't even know at all, what he said. No contemporary took notes... in fact, no contemporary was even literate. Jesus, wasn't even literate. All we know (maybe) is that he "scratched in the sand."

And there is no first person account of him, such as, "When Jesus and I were walking..... or "When Jesus told ME. This isn't a bad thing... only about 12 % of folks were literate then, and they for sure were not poor laborers like Jesus and his friends.

Tell me? Why is it folks like you who think the Bible is God's word, know so damn little about how it came together???????????????????

Question for you: When, where, and who, decided what would become the New Testament?

Can you answer that one?

(I'll bet all my cars you cannot.)

EDIT:

We are talking about frequency, and intensity. We have had several 8.9, 9.1, etc. since 2004!!!

(Joshua, sweetie, it is only because of modern communications that we know about these. 300 years ago, there was no such thing

something totally unusual for centuries!

(Not at all. Krakatoa, East of Java was 1885.)

When scientist thought we were going to be able to erradicate illnesses, new and more deadly ones have emerged...

(New diseases emerge all the time...since the beginning of time. Flu viruses are forever changing. Flu has been around and written about since ancient Greek and Roman times.

Are you still in school? Stay there sweetie. My very deepest apologies, that if you live in the US, we have soooo poorly educated you. Hopefully you did not drop out of hs. in the US, the average is that 30% of entering 9th graders never graduate grade 12. Stay in school sweetie. You have lots ot learn, to erase your ignorance)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do, but not in the manner your are stating. Natural disasters are not a sign of the end. Some signs of the end are decreasing morality (Gay Pride, for example), and Satan ruling the churches, both of which are happening today. It has been revealed from the Bible, in these end times, that Judgment Day is May 21st, 2011. On that day there will be a rapture of true believers and a massive worldwide earthquake that will open all graves and expose their contents to shame the unsaved. It will end with world annihilation (God destroying it with fire) on October 21st, 2011. In between those dates it will be utter sadness and horror and no salvation for the unsaved left behind.

Pray now for mercy and salvation and forgiveness while there is still time and read the Bible, it is the infallible Word of God:

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

We can know the times:

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes It will be completely fulfilled but its taking TIME.How many more days until we believers rapture into heaven and see the devil working on earth from above?

God says "Be patient my children".

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh of course, because we all know that nations never have fought other nations, and that famines, pestilences, & earthquakes have never happened before either. So it just has to be a sign of the End Times. It couldn't be anything else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do, but not in the manner your are stating. Natural disasters are not a sign of the end. Some signs of the end are decreasing morality (Gay Pride, for example), and Satan ruling the churches, both of which are happening today. It has been revealed from the Bible, in these end times, that Judgment Day is May 21st, 2011. On that day there will be a rapture of true believers and a massive worldwide earthquake that will open all graves and expose their contents to shame the unsaved. It will end with world annihilation (God destroying it with fire) on October 21st, 2011. In between those dates it will be utter sadness and horror and no salvation for the unsaved left behind.

Pray now for mercy and salvation and forgiveness while there is still time and read the Bible, it is the infallible Word of God:

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

We can know the times:

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a big planet. There is always a famine, drought, hurricane, flood, fire or earthquake somewhere. Yes, there are earthquakes now. They happen in bunches. When one part of the earth's crust shifts, the rest of it has to shift too.

But you won't even read my answer, because you've already decided that goddidit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And there was another earthquake in Japan...
    and evil lives. People sin more than ever before. It's really getting bad.