Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone truly experienced a premonition?

I've had these all my life. They come in my dreams, day dreams, and sometimes just pop in my head. They've ranged from inferior things like a conversation happening to my uncle's car wreck and the loss of his leg. They happen days to months ahead of the event. Everything happens word for word as they did in the premonition. And everyone is wearing the same clothes. It's to the point now that I have them very often and can actually notice what's going on. I promise you, I'm not crazy. In fact, I don't even believe in psychics, fortune tellers, the spiritual world, ect. I think it's all a bunch of crap...yet, here I am....having these flashes of the future all my life...No one believes me....Any explanations for these occurances?

Downloads
    Uploads
    From the time I about 10 or 11 I had the same dream. I was standing on my parents porch being held by the man I would marry and he was asking me if the kids were all right. I said they were fine and as he bent to kiss my neck I start to turn to kiss his lips and I get a glimpse of this jet black hair. Then I woke up. I had this dream my whole life. My best friends knew about it and laughed because I like blond guys, my relationships always were with blond men. I also just knew that I would meet my hubby in my Dad's driveway. I don't know how I knew but I just did and would sometimes dream about my Dad wanting me to go in the driveway and I would refuse because I wasn't ready.

Well, I met my hubby in my Dad's driveway and he has jet black hair and my dream happened except we were on the back porch and not the front. He asked me if the kids were alright, my daughter was with her friend in the living room and they were giggling.

My dream came true and then I never had it again.

Just go with it. Enjoy the gift for what it is. If it isn't a good picture of the future do what you can to change it.

I don't really believe in all that stuff from other people but it really happens to me. I don't want to be a hypocrite but I can't deny what I experienced.

Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The same thing happens to me sometimes, like I will dream/ day dream things like silly conversations and then they will happen, in the exact way as in my dream it is so weird, I just usually call it deja vu and get over it.