Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had a miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) Will I have healthy babies in the future?

I know this might sound like a paranoid question. My doctor told me this is very normal (the chemical pregancy) but to me im devstated. I was so excited for this baby, I tested early and then they just tell me its gone. My first blood test was a 32 HCG and then it dropped to 4 within a week. They said I could try as soon as my period ends (I got it today) but I guess I just want some reassurace from anyone who has had, or knows someone who had this happen and then quickly after had a healthy pregancy. Thank you so much in advance.

thank you all so much really youve all been really really reassuring. well most of you

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi hun having recently just had a miscarriage and just wanted to wish you all the best. I'm hoping to try again soon and my doctor has told me there is no reason why i shouldnt go on to have a healthy baby next time. Maybe try give yourself a month or two to prepare your body. I was excited about my baby too and only knew I was pregnant a week. My first reaction was to try straight away but now i'm glad Ive taken a few me time weeks. Hope my answer helps