Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had a crazy dream , wondering if there were any meaning of an ex-girlfriend?

ok so my last relationship ended unresolved , I never got a reason why things ended , so I myself assumed she found someone else but it completly devistated me just cause I had no closure, , now 2 years later still really havnt really been feeling as before but out of no where i had a dream about her , it was strange, I was at some kind of social event , where I bump into her , we are shocked to see each other but at the same time I felt a sence of relief , I couldnt really get a real chance for one on one time in the dream due cause she was with some guy, through the night we would glance at each other , I remember thinking what should I do, I never see this girl , what should i say , but the wierd thing is that I felt what she wanted to say and got a sence on that she knew what i wanted , closure? , the dream ended by me walking towards her , grabing her hand and then fades to white , I wake up.....tripped me out , but I woke up in relief , is there any meaning to this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like you already know the answer to your question. You desperately want the closure you never got. Or maybe you've left something, anything, in your past and want an answer and your ex girlfriend was simply symbolising that. think hard about that.