I had a very real and graphic dream last night the disturbed me and I was wondering if you could share your interpretations with me on the meaning of this dream..

I was giving birth to a baby in my bedroom, although this wasn't the focus point of the dream, and afterwards I kept on bleeding abnormally, there was something wrong. The blood was the entire focus point of my dream I would just like to add. In my dream I passed out because of the excessive bleeding and then 'woke up' although still dreaming of course, to darkness.

In my dream I called out for someone but no one replied, it was dark and I got angry that no one was there, so I got out of bed and stumbled for the light (Bear in mind I was still bleeding). As I peered down the stairs and I just saw blood spatters and marks all over the walls and floors, and the dead bodies of all my family lay there, then a voice spoke to me as if telling me the news that someone had come in and shot everyone - including my baby who was dead in the basket.

I then woke up. This was a horribly graphic dream and I can't stop thinking about it!! I would just like to point out that I seem to have numerous dreams of my friends dying as well, including one where I watched someone cut out my best friends heart.

If you have any perspective over this I would love to hear it.. Thank you.
Ahh no I hate horror movies, they scare me too much! Just like this dream =/ Strange thing is I have many many dreams similar to this, including lots of death however there hasn't been a death in my family for years!